Old North Abbey, Knoxville, TN
Parish Council Meeting Summary, meeting of April 6, 2021 (by Zoom)
Minutes prepared by Amber Ford, summary by Daniel Yoder
Attendees: Aaron, Amber, Brent, Charleen, Daniel, Mary, Rusty, Spencer
Clergy attending: Joy
- Net income year to date is $13k
- had some discussion of procedure for processing in-person offering. Daniel will create a form and Aaron will find volunteers
- Spencer will draft a plan regarding personnel retirement contributions, including vesting
- the Sabbatical funds will be provided as a stipend or allowance form which to spend
- there was substantial discussion of the budget; the Budget Committee will amend and present a new budget next meeting
- ADOTS sent out a letter today addressing changes to Covid restrictions, and leaving decisions to the Rector and Parish Council. The Covid-19 Team will meet to develop recommendations.
- Until then services will be a combination of single outdoor (with no Zoom) and two indoor services (with one Zoom)
- Aaron has continued discussions with a potential youth pastor, and shared an agreed-on job description. The PC previously approved the agreed-to amount, so the job offer will be made shortly
Aaron closed the meeting with prayer.
Next meeting 7:30 pm Tuesday May 4 in the Commons or by Zoom.