Old North Abbey, Knoxville, TN
Meeting Summary, meeting of June 2, 2020 (by Zoom)
Minutes prepared by Amber Ford, summary by Daniel Yoder
Attendees: Aaron, Amber, Brent, Charleen, Daniel, Gregg, Mary, Spencer, Rusty
- Deborah was ill an unable to attend, but hopes to send the reports to us by Friday
- Nick is on staff as of June 1
Updates on Service planning under Covid19
- the Council discussed general trends of COvid19 in Knox County, and saw no compelling reasons to change plans from what was discussed May 19.
- the plan is to begin in-person services on June 14 with a 9:00 outdoor service and an evening indoor service that will be streamed with Zoom. Both services will implement social distancing and wearing of masks when in proximity. During the outdoor services household groups will be spaced 12 ft apart, and masks will not need to be worn when within the group’s space. In the evening service groups will be spaced at least 6 ft apart, and all will be asked to wear masks. Care will be taken to make the bathrooms safe, and all will be asked to wear masks when going to or in those spaces
- the Parish Council will hold a special meeting on June 16 to discuss how to move forward
Special meeting 7:30 pm Tuesday June 16 by Zoom.
Next regular meeting 7:30 pm Tuesday July 7 in the Commons or by Zoom.